- Ph.D. University of Colorado Boulder, USA
Courses taught (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
– Professor at Deusto Business School, Spain.
– 2018. Green Innovation, Managerial Concern and Firm Performance: An Empirical Study.
– 2018. Entrepreneurship and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a large-scale study involving the clinical condition of ADHD
– 2018. Dueling Banjos: Harmony and Discord between ADHD and Entrepreneurship.
– 2018. Action! Moving Beyond the Intendedly-Rational Logics of Entrepreneurship
– 2016. The Dark Triad and Nascent Entrepreneurship: An Examination of Unproductive versus Productive Entrepreneurial Motives
– 2016. Behavioral disinhibition and nascent venturing: Relevance and initial effects on potential resource providers